- Hiring Organization: T&T Supermarket
- Post Name: Assistant Cook
- Industry: Vehicle Dealers
- Qualification: 12th Pass or Any Graduate
- Salary: CAD 1100 to CAD 2000 Per Month
- Job Experience: 1 to 3 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Calgary, Canada
T&T Supermarket, launched restaurant-quality sushi and dim sum. This was the start of T&T pioneering in-store prepared food innovation, bringing innovative meal solutions to customers.Cindy Lee, an immigrant from Taiwan and a working mother of three, had a simple dream: To help families by bringing the best of Asian fresh food and groceries under one roof. with the help of her husband, Jack Lee, Cindy opened two stores in Barnaby and Richmond, BC. “T&T” has a double meaning: Tina & Tiffany, her two daughters, and the initials of two early investors.
An Assistant Cook, or Assistant Chef ensures the kitchen is orderly and assists Cooks to prepare and arrange food. Their duties include cleaning the kitchen area, washing dishes and utensils and ensuring that the Cook has everything required to run the kitchen efficiently.
Responsibility of Calgary Cook Jobs:
- Assisting the Cook in food preparation activities, such as cleaning, cutting, chopping and peeling food ingredients.
- Cleaning and sanitizing the food preparation areas based on company and industry hygiene codes and health and safety standards.
- Experience in kitchen operations.
- In-depth understanding of food health and safety regulations.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional physical stamina and strength.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
NOTE- We never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website
Table of Contents