- Hiring Organization: Latifa Hospital
- Post Name: Nurse Job
- Industry: Government
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Salary: AED 5000 to AED 5500 Per Month
- Job Experience: 0 to 3 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Dubai
Latifa Women, Dubai Health Authority (DHA) cordially invites you to the “5th Latifa Hospital International Pediatric and Neonatal Conference” (LHPNC 2019) to be held from 28th – 30th March 2019 at Mohamed bin Rashid Academic Medical Center in Dubai – UAE.
Latifa Women & Children Hospital has been a pioneer for almost 30 years for its outstanding medical services, teaching excellence and serving the community. Building on the great success of LHPNC 2018, Latifa hospital continues to unite clinicians, international and regional experts who will showcase the latest developments and studies in Pediatrics, Pediatric Surgery, and Neonatology fields.
The Conference is CME accredited by the DHA and will take place over three days covering 44 lectures and 5 workshops with a focus on various sub-specialties in Pediatrics and Neonatology. In addition, this Conference will also provide a platform and an excellent opportunity for exchanging ideas on technology trends and best practices. Dubai is located in the heart of fascinating the Middle East, where you’ll find a harmonious blend of culture, cuisine, arts and architecture along with excellent shopping opportunities.
Job Description of Nursing Jobs in Dubai:
Nursing Jobs in Dubai 2022: Identifying patients’ care requirements, focus on their needs and act on them. Nurturing a compassionate environment by providing psychological support. Resolving or reporting on patients’ needs or problems.
Responsibility of Nursing Jobs in Dubai:
- Nurture a compassionate environment by providing psychological support
- Resolve or report on patients’ needs or problems
- Prepare patients for examinations and perform routine diagnostic checks (monitor pulse, blood pressure and temperature, provide drugs and injections etc.)
- Monitor and record patient’s condition and document provided care services
- Treat medical emergencies
Required Skills Nursing Jobs in Dubai:
- Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Compassionate with good communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- BS or diploma in nursing
|Application Link||APPLY NOW|
|Home Page||CLICK HERE
Table of Contents