Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2022: Indian Army has recently released the notification for the recruitment of Religious Teacher (Dharam Guru) as the 128 Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO) Vacancy . The candidates who are interested and have the prescribed qualification, those candidates should go through the notification before applying the Indian Army Religious Teacher Jobs form online Read it and who want to apply can fill the form by clicking on the links given at the end of the page.
SHORT SUMMARY OF ARMY RELIGIOUS TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2022
IMPORTANT DATE AND TIME
- Online Application Start Date: 08/10/2022
- Last Date of Submission: 06/11/2022
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS
- General / OBC / EWS : ₹.00/-
- SC/ ST/ : ₹.00/-
- Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment: Hindu candidates with Acharya in Sanskrit OR Shastri in Sanskrit with a one-year diploma in ‘Karam Kand’.
- Granthi: Sikh candidates with ‘Gyani’ in Punjabi.
- Maulvi and Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts: Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic or Adib Alim in Urdu.
- Padre: Any person who has been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana): Any person who has been ordained Monk/Buddhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority. The term Appropriate Authority will mean Head Priest of the Monastery where the person has been initiated into priesthood. The head priest should be in possession of Geshe (Ph.D.) of Khanpa or Lopon or Rabjam with a proper certificate from the Monastery
Read the Official Notification for More Details.
- Minimum – 25 years
- Maximum – 36 years
- Salary / Pay scale is ₹.35400/-
VACANCY DETAILS OF ARMY RELIGIOUS TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2022
|Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments||05|
|Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts||01|
|Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts||01|
- Written Exam
- Merit List
HOW TO APPLY FOR ARMY RELIGIOUS TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2022
- :IMPORTANT LINKS: -
Table of Contents