Birbhum Anganwadi Recruitment 2022: Recruitment notification will be issued for the posts of Worker, Mini Anganwadi Workers, Helpers and Supervisors through Integrated Child Development Services under the Department of Women and Child Development, West Bengal. Before applying online for ICDS Anganwadi Recruitment 2022, the candidate must check the educational qualifications, age limit and other conditions for Birbhum Anganwadi Vacancies . The applicant must read the recruitment notice. Below is information on eligibility criteria for various positions.
- Online Application Start Date: Update Soon
- Last Date of Submission: Update Soon
- General/OBC : as per the rules and notified in the advertisement.
- SC/ST : as per the rules and notified in the advertisement.
- Anganwadi Worker & Helper: Applicant must passed 7th, 8th, 10th or 12th Class examination from any recognized board.
- Anganwadi Supervisor : At least completed Graduation Degree from a any recognized University.
- Minimum – 21 years, Maximum – 45 years
- Age Relaxation – Applicable as per the govt rules.
- Supervisor: PB-3 Rs.7100 – Rs.37600 + Grade Pay Rs.3600
- Anganwadi Worker : Rs.3000 – Rs.4500
- Mini Anganwadi Worker : Rs.2250 – Rs.3500
- Anganwadi Helper : Rs.1500 – Rs.2250
VACANCY DETAILS OF BIRBHUM ANGANWADI RECRUITMENT 2022
|Post name||No. of post|
|Anganwadi Worker||Update Soon|
|Anganwadi Mini Worker||Update Soon|
|Anganwadi Helper||Update Soon|
Selection will be based on written test / interview / merit .
Interested and eligible female candidates of West Bengal State wants to apply for Birbhum Anganwadi Vacancy 2022, they can apply online through the official website.