Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021 : Bombay High Court (BHC) has recently released the notification for the recruitment of 247 High Court Clerk Recruitment and the candidates who are interested and have the prescribed qualification, those candidates should go through the notification before applying the Clerk High Court form online Read it and who want to apply can fill the form by clicking on the links given at the end of the page.
- Online Application Start Date: 23/12/2021
- Last Date of Submission: 06/01/2022
- Last date for Fees Payment: 06/01/2022
- Admit Download Date: Update Soon
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- General/OBC/EWS : ₹25/-
- SC/ST : ₹25/-
Application Payment mode: Pay Application Fee Through SBI Collect.
- Candidate must be a Graduate Degree of any recognized University in any faculty. However, the preference will be given to Law Graduates.
- Candidate have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or examination conducted by Government Board or Government Certificate in Computer Typing Basic Course (GCC-TBC) or I. T. I. for English Typing with speed of 40 w.p. m.
- Candidate must possess Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar-7 and Open Office Org.
- Minimum – 18 years, Maximum – 38 years
- PAY SCALE ₹ 19900 – 63200/-
|Post name||No. of post|
- Selection will be based on Typing Test & Viva-voce/Interview .