Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission(SSC) has recently released the notification for the recruitment of 554 Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial) Vacancy. The candidates who are interested and have the prescribed qualification, those candidates should go through the notification before applying the Delhi Police Head Constable Vacancy form online Read it and who want to apply can fill the form by clicking on the links given at the end of the page.
|Recruitment Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial)|
|Total Vacancy||554 Post|
|Salary / Pay Scale||Salary / Pay scale is ₹.35000-38000|
|Application Type||The process to apply is Online.|
|Official Website ||https://ssc.nic.in/|
IMPORTANT DATE AND TIME
- Online Application Start Date: 17/05/2022
- Last Date of Submission: 16/06/2022
- Admit Download Date: Update Soon
- Exam Date: Update Soon
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS
- General/OBC : ₹100/-
- SC/ST : ₹00/-
Application Payment mode: Pay Application Fee Through Online Payment Mode.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Candidates must complete 10 + 2 (Class 12th) Exam from a recognized recognized Board.
- Must be able to type 30 words per minute in English on a computer.
- Typing speed in Hindi on a computer is 25 words per minute.
- Minimum – 18 years, Maximum – 25 years
- PAY SCALE ₹ 35000-38000/-
VACANCY DETAILS OF DELHI POLICE HEAD CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT 2022
|Post name||No. of post|
|Delhi Police Head Constable||554|
Selection will be based on
- Computer-Based Objective Type Test
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test
- Typing Test
- Computer Formatting Test (Qualifying)
- Document Verification