Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Indian Coast Guard has recently released the notification for the recruitment of Navik (Domestic Branch, General Duty) & Yantrik vacancies and the candidates who are interested and have the prescribed qualification, those candidates should go through the notification before applying the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment form online Read it and who want to apply can fill the form by clicking on the links given at the end of the page.
- Online Application Start Date: 04/01/2022
- Last Date of Submission: 14/01/2022
- Last date for Fees Payment: 14/01/2022
- Admit Download Date: Update Soon
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- General/OBC/EWS : ₹250/-
- SC/ST : ₹00/-
Application Payment mode: Pay Application Fee Through Online.
Navik (GD) – Candidate Must Have Passed 10+2 with Maths & Physics
- Navik (DB) – Candidate Must Have Passed 10th Class Exam
- Yantrik – 10th Class, Diploma (Electrical/ Mech /Electronics & Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engg )
- Minimum – 18 years, Maximum – 22 years
- Navik (GD & DB) – ₹ 21700/- (Pay Level-3)
- Yantrik – ₹ 29200/- (Pay Level-5)
|Post name||No. of post|
|Navik (General Duty)||260|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||35|
Selection will be based on Written Exam & Physical Eligibility Test.
|Run||1.6 Km in 7 minutes|
|Uthak Baithak||20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak)|
|Push ups||10 Push ups|