NBCC Recruitment 2022: National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) has recently released the notification for the recruitment of 81 Junior Engineer & Deputy General Manager vacancies. The candidates who are interested and have the prescribed qualification, those candidates should go through the notification before applying the NBCC 81 Junior Engineer & DGM Vacancy form online Read it and who want to apply can fill the form by clicking on the links given at the end of the page.
SHORT SUMMARY OF NBCC RECRUITMENT 2022
|Recruitment Organization||National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Engineer & Deputy General Manager|
|Total Vacancy||81 Post|
|Salary / Pay Scale||Rs.27270, Rs. 70000-200000|
|Application Type||The process to apply is Online.|
|Official Website ||www.nbccindia.com|
|Job Location||All Over India|
- Online Application Start Date: 15/03/2022
- Last Date of Submission: 14/04/2022
- Admit Download Date: Update Soon
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- General/OBC/EWS : ₹500/-
- SC/ST/PwD : ₹00/-
Application Payment mode: Pay Application Fee Through Online.
Junior Engineer Civil:
- 3 years full-time Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/University
with 60% aggregate marks.
Junior Engineer Electrical:
- 3 years full-time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks.
Dy. General Manager:
- Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/Institute with 60 % aggregate marks.
- Minimum – 18 years, Maximum – 28 years
Deputy General Manager
- Maximum – 46 years
- Junior Engineer Civil, Electrical – ₹.27270/-
- Deputy General Manager – ₹.70000 to ₹200000/-
VACANCY DETAILS OF NBCC RECRUITMENT 2022
|Post name||No. of post|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||60|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||20|
|Deputy General Manager||1|
Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
Table of Contents