WBMSC Recruitment 2022: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (WBMSC ) has recently released the notification for the recruitment of 6 Food Safety Officer Vacancies .The candidates who are interested and have the prescribed qualification, those candidates should go through the notification before applying the Food Safety Officer Job form online Read it and who want to apply can fill the form by clicking on the links given at the end of the page.
- Online Application Start Date: 17/03/2022
- Last Date of Submission: 16/04/2022
- Admit Download Date: Update Soon
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- General/OBC : ₹150+ ₹50 Processing fee
- SC/ST : ₹50 Processing fee
Application Payment mode: Pay Application Fee Through Bill desk.
- A degree in Food Technology or Diary Technology or Bio-Technology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Services or Bio-chemistry or Micro-Biology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or a Degree in Medicine from a Recognized university.
- Qualification required under F.S.S. Rules 201| as will be amended time to time, (as amended by the Government of West Bengal, Health & Family Welfare Department and following guidelines have been intimate by the Commissioner of Food Safety, West Bengal vide no.124/ HF/ CFS / 1A-11/2013 DT. 29.09.2016):- As per Rule-2.1.3(1) (ii) of Food Safety and Standards Rules, 2011 training has to be completed successfully before issuance of the appointment letter by the Commission of Food Safety. As per guideline of FSSAI, duration of training of Food Safety Officer is 40 (forty) days and Food Safety Officer newly notified by State can smoothly perform their duties and implement the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006, and Rules and Regulations, there under, a course of 5(tive) days is proposed to be conducted by the Food Authority on interim basis.
- Has successfully completed training as specified by the Food Authority in a recognized Institute or Institution approved for the purpose.
- Maximum – 39 years
- PAY SCALE – Pay Level- 11 of the Pay Matrix of ROPA 2019.
VACANCY DETAILS OF WBMSC RECRUITMENT 2022
|Post name||No. of post|
|Food Safety Officer||06|
Selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview .